.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Corporate Social Responsibility

On the first day of this descent, integrated Social Responsibility and healthy Governance (CSRGOVE), we had a parole of the necessary requirements that we should do and pass on to pass this course. It was during this prison limit that we were introduced to a part of the courses grading organisation which is the Service Learning Project. Honestly, when I first heard well-nigh it from our professor, I felt so tedious ab extinct the nous of attending a nonher serial publication of residential district gain as I thought to myself the overused phrase, Eto nanaman. I thought it would just be another conjunction service program but and so it turned out that this is contrary from the others that we participated in in a way that our contribution must be for the considerable term basis. It was gainsay for us and I somehow felt pressured if my multitude could do such a thing that would leave a great impact to the community but I genuine this challenge and I very became more interested in this project than the other community service I participated in loveing that my efforts surely would not be wasted because what we would do to the community could last in the long run.\nWith this challenge, our group started to manifestation for the partner organization that we would chose to incline for. At first we had no idea on where to aim since we were only given a hundred meter r starting from the University. The communities that we already know are far from the schooltime. Thankfully, we show this primary and secondary school that accepts contributions from La Salle students. This school, St. Anthony de Padua, is also side by side(p) to a parish church which and then widened our range of the things we could do. However, it became a challenging task to find out what this community needed and what could be done for a long term effect so because of this we asked for the armed service of the coordinator of community affairs. The group explained to the coo rdinator the purpose of our visit which is to help them with something concre...

No comments:

Post a Comment