.

Thursday, January 31, 2019

The Mind of Someone Who Uses Drugs :: essays papers

The Mind of Someone Who Uses Drugs In the mind of someone who does doses there is forever a reason to take that hit of acid, that pill of ecstasy, that course of action of coke or that bump of crystal. Justification is a powerful quill of persuasion, its a manipulation tool that others can use on you but more commonly you use on yourself. You dont exact to go to work for ten hours and the acid trip result only last about seven hours so as presbyopic as you dont go to sleep youll be fine. Youll not sleep for twenty-four hours and youll be cracked out as on the whole hell at work but hell, its worth it. virtually people that do drugs leave speculate that they have great will power and only do a drug when they know they have the time and energy. I have heard and said that phrase so many times. The more drugs you do the less will you have to say no and the easier it is for people to persuade you to take that pill with them. Friends dont persuade you because they destin y you to be bad like they are or any of that other crap you see on anti-drug commercials on television. Your friends want you to be there so that they can have fun with you patch on the drugs together..It is broadly speaking professedly that I have had most of my drug experiences with friends and it is also true that I have made some true bonds with people piece on drugs. The question I use to always ask myself is who are my real friends and who were friends that I made simply because we were on a substance. It is so easy to bond with someone while on drugs, especially ecstasy. On the drug ecstasy its potential to bond with someone while that you have never gotten along with and credibly never will again. My girlfriend who I dated for about trinity months, while knowing that I was gay, I met through drugs. Since she and I were generally high on something at all times our relationship was only ( what does this mean????through) and because of drugs. I have not spoken to her fo r over quint months and if we did speak we would probably have little interest in severally other.

No comments:

Post a Comment